You are reading:
Who Knock The Walls | The Lost Me

Who Knock The Walls | The Lost Me

Posted on: Wednesday, November 13, 2019

the lost me

Above picture credited to the owner.

Who Knock The Walls | The Lost Me. Little did i know am no longer myself, not who i used to be before. Some said i change to much but if i change for a better then i suppose nothing is wrong with that, right? I ought to be a different person the way i want to be..so just let me be. Let me find the real me.

Flashback

I remember when i was 19 i said to my sister " you're 27, why you not married? Aren't a women at your age suppose to be married? Blah blah.." Pretty rude ain't i? Forgive me sister. And now i am 28, still not married hahaha what do we call it, kifarah huh? Lol. My advice is beware of your words. Yes sometimes word are just word but sometimes it hurts a lot and sometimes it comes back to you :P

Marriage

When i was 26 i was quite excited about relationship, getting married, start a family. I thought it was that easy as being said, i thought it is my goal but i was wrong. I don't know who knock the walls but the older i get the more i realized marriage is not a goal, it is responsibility.


One day my mom asked me question..

"Hey, when will you get married? You're not getting younger you know, day by day you gets old"

And i reply, politely..

"Mom, don't worry about me. I just wanted to be happy and that doesn't mean i have to get married. I am married when i am married okay. But not so soon".

Then i smile looking at her.

To be honest there is a part of me missing and i don't know what. At this point i just wanna be alone, enjoy my life, do whatever i want, go wherever i want. Despite the lost me..

Things will change, human n so is their heart..feelings, everything will change whether u want it or not, u accept it or not. u can't force a things to be the same like it used to be. whatever flows flows. what crashes crashes. It is what it is.

Comments

  1. ya, enjoy ur life, jodoh tu akan datang cuma kita tak tau bila. Adik no 2 akak dah umur 31 pun belum kahwin lagi, ramai yang usha tapi dia yang tak nak, takkan nak paksa kan.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ada jodoh ada, takda..takda..
      kalau dah jodoh tak kemana kan :)
      just be happy n enjoy the life hehe

      Delete
  2. yeah..u shouldnt rush into marriage, the pressure to tie the knot.
    plus, marriage is not a race..huhu
    marriage just like everything else in life..
    if you force them, if you rush them, it’s not going to go well.
    ignore what people say, take ur time n enjoy your life first.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeahh definitely agree wit u.
      thats exactly wat i want to hear..thanks!

      Delete
  3. Follow the flow. Soal jodoh dan takdir kita, Allah maha mengetahui.

    ReplyDelete
  4. ada sebabnya cik ita masih single...mungkin nak beri pahala utk jaga ibu n bapa? kalau dah kahwin mungkin sukar sbb kena taat kpd suami. Everything happens for a reason, right?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lol , same goes to me . 3 years ago, i set up a goal that i will married when i was 24 . BUt now i'm already 24 and i don't have any bf . Hahahah , pity me .

    Betul , waktu baru-baru habis sekolah kita sibuk nak kawen sebab waktu tu tengah sibuk bercinta and excited everything , semuanya indah . Bile dah start alam pekerjaan & dah pernah kecewa dengan cinta yang lepas , now i realize marriage is not my priority anymore its about responsibility . Am i ready ? Don't rush into marriage . It is not a race . Andai jodoh kawan-kawan semua dah sampai , biarkan mereka dan doa kan saja kebahagiaan mereka . Kita masih punya waktu untuk berbakti kepada ibu bapa .

    My mom always asking me the same question till i get bored to hear . Hahaaha .

    ReplyDelete
  6. Semoga apa yang diidamkan bakal jadi kenyataan dan semoga dipermudahkan segala urusan cik itah...

    ReplyDelete
  7. just take it easy. it will come at the right time :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Kalau asyik kena tanya orang tua bila nak kahwin, jawab je insha Allah tak lama lagi.

    Apa nak risau? Allah dah janjikan rezeki, jodoh dan ajal. Sabar..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. my mom ask me only once hehe
      what i mean is am not ready being tied to anyone :)

      Delete
  9. rasanya yang bujang n single ni pasti berperasaan begitu... tapi kita kena yakin dengan takdir. Dia mahu kita buat yang terbaik sebelum menempuh dunia seterusnya (alam perkahwinan)

    ReplyDelete
  10. relax jak ya.
    apapun atas ketentuan tuhan.
    kak pip dah melaluinya.
    bab kawin? I is pekakkan telinga saja dulu.
    yeah, kak pip kawin pada usia 33, lambat maybe bagi ramai orang,
    tapi bagi kak pip, that's the rite time utk kak pip kawin.
    allah permudahkan semuanya.

    go find you happiness, fly where ever you wanna go.
    stay happy the way you want.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yah sis..am planning to travel n enjoy ma self before tie the knot
      banyak tanggungjawab bila da bekeluarga ni n sy tak yakin dgn diri sendiri utk pegang tanggungjawab tu
      i just...urgh..not yet ready

      Delete
  11. i'm having quite a dilemma too but now that my mind is clearing everything became so clear that I've made my choice to just enjoy the moments I have right now with everything that I got. fighting!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yoshh..life is real !
      lets enjoy our moment
      being happy..
      making memories..

      Delete
  12. Replies
    1. kan kan.. semua cute2 dan paling comel is their reaction tu, yg nda bole blahh haha

      Delete