You are reading:
I Need To Get My Life Back On Track. I Really Need To.

I Need To Get My Life Back On Track. I Really Need To.

Posted on: Friday, July 10, 2020

Back on track


Hey there. How are you, good? Because am not. A lot of things happens. No. Not alot. Just one thing and yet it really got me.

I waited. Waited for the precious moment to arrive. I was so excited but you know when something good is about to happen, often "something bad" also come along within your days. How am I suppose to react? Happy? Sad? Nahh I don't know. I'm just mentally tired. I really am but I won't give up.

Easily distracted. Yah, I am that type of person but that is not what I choose to be. Well at least I try not to be. And now I just need to get my life back on track after all "the distractions". I really need to, and first thing to do is R.E.A.D.I.N.G.

Suicide Notes by Michael Thomas Ford. Bought it yesterday at Popular 1 Borneo Mall for only RM36 (20% off). Friend and roommate said the book is kinda scary but oh please, don't judge a book by its cover. It ain't just like whatever it is that pop into your head. You know what, I promise myself not to spend any more money on unnecessary things because I already spent alot this month but I did it anyway lol ðŸ˜…😂🀣

p/s : sometime I miss the old me. The girl who love to cook and share her cooking recipe. Perhaps I will back. Slowly but surely.

Good day everyone! Make sure you take care of yourself and be safe. Always.


Comments

  1. Replies
    1. thanks dear..
      may Allah ease everything 4 u 2.. ^^

      Delete
  2. lama juga saya tak baca buku...

    rasa minda sudah berkarat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha samalahh.. ni baru start baca buku balik :D

      Delete
  3. All the best tau, dont give up..banyak lagi perkara indah dekat luar sana

    ReplyDelete
  4. take a short break dear, insyallah it will clear out yr mind.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeahh i just need some time for a short break from wtever it is.
      thank u sis :)

      Delete
  5. nanti bolehlah kongsi resepi lagi...

    ReplyDelete
  6. semoga di permudahkan semuanya dik...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Take care dear. Setiap orang ada ujiannya. Keep strong ok.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes i will come back stronger than before..yoshh !!

      Delete
  8. may Allah ease up your journey !

    ReplyDelete
  9. The old us, some one yang membentuk kita di hari ini :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Moga dipermudahkan segala urusan.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Cheer up the old one Litah. Jom masak!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Replies
    1. ramai orang kata scary haha tapi content dia menarik. bahasa pun senang paham

      Delete
  13. Hopefully it just a phase.
    Follower #1138.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yahh i hope da same..
      thank u following ma blog

      Delete
  14. Im hoping you're doing well! Love your blog btw! <3 Done follow!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I wish I could spend some time reading novels like I used to do during my college days...

    ReplyDelete
  16. Don't give up..Hadapi hari-hari dengan senyuman :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. kita ni hamba dan sememangnya layak diuji... moga segalanya dipermudahkan...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. true indeed..
      InshaAllah it will be fine. soon enough. amin

      Delete