You are reading:
How To Increase My Hemoglobin Level?

How To Increase My Hemoglobin Level?

Posted on: Monday, December 18, 2017


Assalamualaikum & hi..

How To Increase My Hemoglobin Level | It's been a while since i last blogged and i know i have so much to catch up with you all. Well, so much things happened in my life but i don't want to write about that. Everyone has their own story, me and so do you.

Are you blood donor? If yes, we are on the same board. My first donation is about seven months ago but after that my hemoglobin level keeps dropping and it prevent me from donating. It actually worries me because it can lead to anemia in the future. So now i am on mission to increase my hemoglobin level.

hemoglobin level
Picture credited to : https://www.top10homeremedies.com/

Here's four easy ways i prefer to do ;

1. Eat Iron-Rich Foods

The top iron rich foods include green leafy vegetables like spinach, tofu, asparagus, chicken liver, whole egg, oysters, apple, pomegranate, prunes, pumpkin seeds, almonds and raisins. Meat and seafood are highly recommended to eat though meat contain 6% iron while seafood is 4% but seafood is my favorites food especially prawn, squid and shells.


2. Increase Vitamin C intake

It is important to have a combination of both iron and vitamin C as the latter is a carrier rich molecule that can be used for better absorption of iron. Foods rich in vitamin C such as oranges, lemon, strawberries, papaya, bell peppers, broccoli, grapefruit and tomatoes but i also eat watermelon though it only contain 16% of Vitamin C but it helps to reduce my headache in the morning when i woke up.


3. Increase Folic Acid Intake

Folic acid, a B-complex vitamin, is required to make red blood cells and a folic acid deficiency automatically leads to a low level of hemoglobin. Some good food sources of folic acid are green leafy vegetables, sprouts, dried beans, wheat germ, peanuts, bananas, broccoli and chicken liver.


4. Exercise

Moderate to high intensity workouts are highly recommended, because when we exercise our body produces more hemoglobin to meet the growing demand for oxygen throughout the body. I tend to do plank to replace high intensity workouts. There are five types of plank such as full plank, jump plank, elbow plank, raised-leg plank and side plank. Beside that i also do other workout like hip bridge, lunges, leg lift and hold, squats, bicycle crunches, russian twists and sumo jump squats. It is hard at the beginning but yeah i keep working because i know the result are worth it.


Bottom line :  In order to success my mission i have to avoid iron blockers such as coffee, tea and cola drinks but i got no problem with that ^_^

Good day everyone..

with love ~ cik itah @ ramaramapendek

Comments

  1. Salam berblogging.. enjoy life, eat good food and stay healty :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hai Cik Itah..lama betul x jln2 sini..still ingat sis JM x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ingat sis..sy ingat je semua rakan2 blogger cuma tula sy ni yang selalu menyepi huhuhu

      Delete
  3. no 4 tu x buat...no 1-3 tu mmg mkn..huhhu

    ReplyDelete
  4. hihi, low blood pressure eh? sma la kita..
    skrg tgh exercise regulary..hihi..

    ReplyDelete
  5. hey there and thank you for your information – I have certainly picked up anything new from right
    here. I did however expertise a few technical points using this website, since I experienced to reload the site many times previous to I
    could get it to load correctly. I had been wondering if your
    hosting is OK? Not that I'm complaining, but slow loading instances times
    will very frequently affect your placement in google and could damage your high-quality score if ads and
    marketing with Adwords. Well I'm adding this RSS to my email and could look out
    for much more of your respective exciting content.
    Ensure that you update this again soon.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello, this weekend is fastidious for me, as this occasion i
    am reading this wonderful informative post here at my home.

    ReplyDelete
  7. My partner and I stumbled over here different web address and thought
    I may as well check things out. I like what I see so
    now i'm following you. Look forward to looking over your web page for a second time.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is a topic that's close to my heart... Best wishes!
    Exactly where are your contact details though?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Why people still use to read news papers when in this technological globe the whole thing is accessible on net?

    ReplyDelete
  10. Post writing is also a excitement, if you know then you can write if not it
    is complicated to write.

    ReplyDelete
  11. constantly i used to read smaller articles or reviews which also
    clear their motive, and that is also happening with this
    paragraph which I am reading here.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I do not even know how I ended up here, but I thought this post was great.

    I don't know who you are but certainly you're
    going to a famous blogger if you are not already ;) Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hello just wanted to give you a quick heads up. The words in your article seem to be running off the screen in Internet explorer.
    I'm not sure if this is a formatting issue or something to do with
    internet browser compatibility but I figured I'd post to let you know.
    The design and style look great though! Hope you get the issue solved soon. Kudos

    ReplyDelete
  14. Ι have read so many articles on the topic of the blogger lovers however this post is
    actually a nice piece of wrіting, keep it up.

    visit this page : How To Lock Files In Less Than Three Minutes
    Using These Amazing Tools

    ReplyDelete
  15. When someⲟne writes an paragгaph he/she retains thе image of а user in his/her mind that how
    a user can be aware օf it. Therefore that's why this paragraph is outstdanding.
    Thanks!
    use this link : How To Ⲣassword Protect Foldeг In 10 Minutes And
    Still Look Your Best

    ReplyDelete
  16. of course like your web-site but you need to test
    the spelling on several of your posts. A number of them are rife with spelling problems and I find it very bothersome to tell the truth
    then again I'll definitely come again again.

    ReplyDelete
  17. I'm really loving the theme/design of your website. Do you ever run into any internet browser compatibility issues?
    A few of my blog audience have complained
    about my website not operating correctly in Explorer but looks great in Safari.

    Do you have any ideas to help fix this problem?

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hеⅼlo, i belpieve that i noticed you vosited my website thus
    i got here to go Ьack the ɗeѕire?.I'mattempting to iin finding іssueѕ to enhance mү
    ԝebѕite!I suppose its ok tο use a few of your ideas!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Having read this I thought it was very enlightening. I appreciate you spending some time and energy to put this article
    together. I once again find myself personally spending a lot of
    time both reading and posting comments. But so what, it was still
    worthwhile!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Each of the differeent settings is sure to give you the most memorable wedding photos that may serve you for a lifetime.
    If you fond that certain a thijg that creates fire, then utilize it from time to time,
    this will likely kwep that relationship ever grounded, and, it's going to hsve the two of you smiling, that can have everyone
    wondering your purpose in so happy iin the endd
    of this time. In general lace iis a rather stiff faric which is often a bitt scratch against your skin layer, when you're looking for sexy
    lingerie you must you should choose types with lace,
    but take care about where it will bee in touch with your
    body.

    ReplyDelete
  21. There's definately a lot to find out about this subject.
    I really like all the points you have made.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Hurrah! In the end I got a weblog from where I know how to in fact take
    helpful data concerning my study and knowledge.

    ReplyDelete
  23. People can bet on three outcomes, first how the player wins second the Banker wins as well as the
    third that there could be a tie. There is not any method of losing using this type
    of as you will still get to hold a few of your money.
    The bet stays and also the wheel is spun again to look for the fate
    of your respective bet.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Thank you a lot for sharing this with all of us you
    really understand what you are talking approximately!
    Bookmarked. Please additionally consult with my
    site =). We could have a hyperlink exchange agreement among us

    ReplyDelete
  25. It's really a great and useful piece of information. I am satisfied that you just
    shared this helpful information with us. Please keep us informed like this.

    Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  26. Greate pieces. Keep posting such kind of information on your
    site. Im really impressed by your blog.
    Hello there, You have done an excellent job. I will definitely digg it and in my opinion suggest to my friends.
    I am sure they will be benefited from this site.

    ReplyDelete
  27. Unquestionably believe that that you said. Your favourite justification appeared to be
    on the web the simplest factor to be mindful of.
    I say to you, I definitely get annoyed whilst
    people think about worries that they plainly don't realize about.
    You managed to hit the nail upon the highest as well as outlined out
    the whole thing with no need side effect , other people could take a signal.
    Will probably be back to get more. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  28. Someone necessarily lend a hand to make significantly articles I would state.
    This is the very first time I frequented your website page and so far?

    I amazed with the analysis you made to create this actual post amazing.

    Magnificent job!

    ReplyDelete
  29. Saved as a favorite, I love your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  30. That is a really good tip particularly to those fresh
    to the blogosphere. Brief but very accurate info… Appreciate your sharing this one.
    A must read post!

    ReplyDelete
  31. Good sharing semoga hemoglobin cik itam bertambah ye

    ReplyDelete
  32. Good sharing..
    sha buat yang no 1 tu je.. hehehe..

    ReplyDelete