You are reading:
Delete The Old Version of Me in Your Head. It Expired.

Delete The Old Version of Me in Your Head. It Expired.

Posted on: Saturday, May 29, 2021

 

Delete The Older Version of Me in Your Head. It Expired.


Long back conversation with someone.


Someone : "my past is worse. haha"

Me: "i don't care and i don't wanna know. its already in the past. it is what it is now. people make mistake in their life. me and so do you."


Same goes applies to me. Whoever i was in the past, whatever i did in the past please delete it. The old version of me in your head, it expired. Things happened. The wrongdoing i did, i can't undo it and nobody can undo whatever they've done in the past. I won't ask for forgiveness because i only did what i must do to save myself. 

 

Dear, if you ask me..i'd say nobody can save you but yourself. It sad but true. So either you pull yourself together and get out from whatever it is or you'll let yourself drown and die! Me? I chose to get out. Not in rush. But i think wisely before i did and finally i felt so alive by the decision i made. I am my priority too, u know. Last but not least. Don't judge someone by one side of the story you heard because there is always two sides to every story.


As you all know, we will be in "total lockdown" from June 01, 2021 until further notice due to the rising casses of Covid-19. So Malaysian, you guys stay safe, stay healthy and stay young. Don't forget to be the reason someone smile today and everday!

Comments

  1. I like when people see me today rather then digging my past and reminding me all the bad things that i've done just to let me down and make me feel bad about myself. hmm ..

    Take care honey.
    xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. totally agreed but some people just wont stop digging tho and when they know they just dont stop thinking about it and judging..

      I've got this one friend asking me question "if u were me what u'd feel if the person u love have done something terrible in his past?" n i said to her y did u even bother by something that happened in the past if the person already changed n became someone better? It happened nothing u can do boutit. Just leave if in the past but she just cant get it out from her mind then i give her simple advise i said if u cant accept his past then leave him. he can find someone who will accept his past n u can find someone who doesnt hv bad history in his life. simple as that. n she's annoyed by the answer i gave haha

      btw u too take care dear. b safe ^^

      Delete
  2. Rejuvenate yourself, soul-searhing.
    Happy lockdown.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i am hehe.

      haha happy lockdown jugak. stay safe n healthy okay!

      Delete
  3. jom lockdown. stay safe n stay healthy. take care.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. kakpip pun sama^^..stay safe n healthy n stay young hehe

      Delete
  4. Setuju sangat..
    Kena bangkit.. setiap orang buat silap.. Tapi takkan nak terus berada dalam kesilapan kan.. Nk tak nak kita kena bangkit, bina balik hidup.. Jadikan masa silam sebagai pengajaran dan cuba untuk tak ulangi.. Teruskan hidup dan hargai apa yang ada.. Slow and steady but surely..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ya betul tu kaksha
      dalam hidup ni semua orang pernah buat silap dan kita sebagai manusia biasa kena terima hakikat tu, nda bole judge orang lain kan^^

      Delete
  5. Lupakan lalu. Jom move on sama. Semoga yang baik baik dimasa hadapan. Stay safe too

    ReplyDelete
  6. manusia x sempurna. kesilapan ms lalu mengajar jd lbh baik di masa hadapan. jd jln trs dan usah toleh blkg lg

    ReplyDelete